Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tangle Teezer

So I watch a lot of youtube videos looking for tips and I have noticed a lot of people using the Tangle Teezer. So I decided to try it out for myself. I decided to get the original Tangle Teezer and not some knock off brand that way if the results were good or bad I would know it was as a result of the actual product. I've noticed some people use different brand names and call it by the same name but if you get bad results but  you can't blame Tangle Teezer if you did not use the actual product. Anyway...today I co-washed my hair. I have started separating my hair in three sections and wash each individual section. My hair is very thick and I find it easier to wash this way. So I co-washed with Nexxus and rinsed it all out of my hair. Afterward I sprayed a watered down conditioner on my hair and used the Tangle Teezer to comb through it. I must say it passed through my thick hair with no problems and no snagging. The bristles on this brush are a soft plastic so I did not think it would penetrate to my scalp but it did. I was pleasantly surprised and I would definitely recommend the Tangle Teezer to anyone. If anyone else has used the Tangle Teezer please let me know what you think of it. I purchased mine from Amazon because Sally's ran out. So I hope this was somewhat helpful and I look forward to your comments.



2 comments:

  1. I saw a lot of videos about the tangle teezer as well, and was all for giving it a try until Curly Nikki did her review. She spoke about the issue of split ends that happened due to her usage of the tangle teezer. Several other ladies made similar comments on her site as well so I put the brakes on that adventure. I am not trying to discourage your usage of this product but I will advise you to pay close attention to your ends with continued usage. Please let me know how things work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use the tangle teezer everyday but I will pay attention to it and give an update later. Thanks T...

    ReplyDelete