Monday, December 19, 2011

Products

So...a friend wanted to know what brand of oil I was using on my hair and right now I rotate between Nature's Way Coconut Oil, and Now Solutions almond oil, jojoba oil, and grape seed oil. I have mixed the jojoba and almond oil into a 50/50 mix, for no particular reason. So I use that mixture and the grape seed oil when I want to make my hair extra glossy. The coconut oil I use on my hair when I need a extra conditioning boost especially on my ends. The coconut oil actually absorbs into the hair shaft and the other ones kind of sit on top of the hair making it shine. I have posted pics of the products that I use and I bought them from Amazon but you can find them almost any health food store, grocery store, or even beauty supply warehouses... as long as the oil is the only ingredient listed on the packaging. I really like the oils that I use and I have no complaints about them. So if you decide to give them a try let me know how they worked for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment